1. Bookings are confirmed once the deposit has been paid. Deposits must be paid within seven days of receipt of the invoice,or directly via the internet credit card on your booking form.Cars can only be held for up to seven days with out deposit being paid. All amendments to booking form must be in writing.
2. A minimum, non-refundable deposit of £100 per car is required. Balance is due14 days before wedding date shown on booking form. Failure to pay the balance may result in total amount of monies being paid, plus 3% monthly interest (compound) charge on out standing balance.
3. We may be able to book vehicles at short notice, for these bookings (made within 6 weeks of the service) the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to us. Cancellation of wedding: Less than 20 weeks but more than 10 weeks a 50% of the balance is due. Less than 10 weeks all of the balance is due.
5. Whilst we will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination. We cannot not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. The company recommends that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
6. In the unlikely event of a breakdown. we will endeavor to supply an alternative vehicle with a similar specification for your journey. If we are unable to supply a similar vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. We will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. We recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
7. No food or drink will be allowed in an vehicles unless prior consent has been given by the company.
8. Our Chauffeurs will choose the route based on experience, knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation, they will accept a route requested by the principal hirer, however, should this result in extra mileage or time being added to the journey a charge may be made.
9. Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the service or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge or may not be honored if that conflicts with another booking.
10. The principle hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirer for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valet costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
11. Violence, foul language, intimidation antagonism or any form of anti-social behavior towards the Chauffeur or any member of this company’s staff will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the service and police involvement. Acts of vandalism or malicious damage caused to the vehicle will face prosecution.
12. Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. We cannot however be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all theirs belongings at the end of the service.
13. We offer a policy of total discretion for all clients, our Chauffeurs will not discuss who traveled with us, to where or with whom unless authorized by you to do so. The exception to this policy is wedding hire; we may take photographs at weddings and publish them in our literature or on the website. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing when paying the deposit or balance of the service.
14. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.